Friday 3 February 2012

Update :D

So in todays lesson we got on with editing again, both Ruby and I have been sharing the role of editing to enable us to both get a feel of the editing programmes.
I think I have completely got to grips with the editing programmes now, however at points if I need help I usually ask Ruby as she knows how to use it as had the role of editor in GCSE media!!



We're really really pleased with how our film is looking so far - I will add a few screenshots of the editing process onto this post so you can see exactly where we are at. I think we have a brilliant range of shots in the opening and it definitely fits with the conventions and codes of a typical thriller opening so I'm extremely pleased at the moment.


We now need to perfect the editing and add the titles, we also need to figure out a way to add the countdown clock in the corner of the shots as we are unsure of how we can do this. Then we will add the music, and be finished!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment