Tuesday 31 January 2012

Update of today's lesson!

Sooo in todays lesson I got to work on editing!
I have never used Imovie before, so I practised using basic tools and doing basic things to some video we had taken a few weeks ago in class, after I felt I understood how to use it, I imported the film and began watching through our clips to figure out which clips were useable and which ones we wouldn't be able to use.
After I cut all the clips we weren't using and had finalised the clips we would use, I got to work on shortening them to appropriate times, this assured we would be within the time limit and also would create a good pace and atmosphere for our opening!
By then end of the lesson I was really pleased with how far I have come with editing, I have shortened what we have down to 2:15 now, so we need to make it slightly shorter and still add in a few more clips!

I'm really happy with how our opening is coming along and just need to make sure we continue editing it!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment