Tuesday 24 January 2012

Update January 24th!

From now on I will be writing a quick update after each lesson just to keep track of exactly what we are doing and how everything is going!!
In today's lesson Ruby and I uploaded the clips that we filmed on Sunday onto a mac, and looked through them all - we discussed how they looked and the audio in each one to determine if we could definitely use them or not and we are really really pleased with how they all turned out. The clips came out fantastically, the actors worked brilliantly and we got the filming done much quicker than we expected!
We can't edit any clips until we've done the rest of our filming due to the fact that these hostage clips slot into other clips so we were unable to edit those today - instead we had a meeting with our teacher who has looked over our blogs and noted down things that we can improve on and how we are getting on so far. I'm really happy with how she thinks I am getting on and I feel really confident with how the project is coming along so far!

I now need to keep updating my blog, and just make sure we are organised for this Saturday filming. After that we can begin to edit the clips and put our film together!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment