Wednesday 14 November 2012

Lesson update!

So in todays lesson I made a really good to do list for us, it consists of;


This isn't a list of every single thing we still need to do, this is a list of immediate things we need to get on with in order for filming to run smoothly etc. 

Also I decided to begin designing our ancillary tasks in this lesson. I talked to Ruby and told her some of my idea's and so began to draw out some (very) rough drawings of the sort of thing I had in mind. We had already decided the layout of the sleeve that we wanted to use so I didn't have to practise different sleeves which was useful. I've chosen the idea I want to go with and sketched it really quickly, so here it is! 


As you can see this is really rough, in tomorrows lesson I would like to continue designing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment