Wednesday 14 November 2012

Planning; photographic storyboard

I have created a photographic storyboard as of last weekend, however I've been having multiple problems with exporting it from windows movie maker; if I attempt to export it into the correct type of file it will look as if it's exporting however when it's finished I will open the file and it will only be the music with a blank black screen. I've tried doing this about four times now into different types of file.
I talked to my teacher about this and she said perhaps if I can find no other way then I should record the video on my phone and then upload it to blogger which is obviously extremely annoying as the quality wont be anywhere near as good after I spent such a long time creating the video!
However I still really want the photographic storyboard up on here, so I've done just that.. of course we didn't have our extras with us today so Ruby, Ryan and I stepped in for them but it gives a good idea of what we've planned for our video!





No comments:

Post a Comment