Friday 11 January 2013

Update; ancillary tasks!

For the last 2 days I have been working on the CD sleeve! 

I've changed the layout of the sleeve now and will now be going with a slightly simpler one due to time restrictions and also Ruby and I agreed we can make it more interesting with this layout.

On photoshop I have edited the four photos of both Amber and Max that we want to use and they are looking really good! The only problem I have is that the four photos look very similar in terms of editing, I think I'm going to overcome this by trying out different techniques as the ones i've tried so far don't make it look much better! Black and white doesn't make it look that nice as it's bland and doesn't go with the theme of the sleeve. 

I've also made a small very brief prototype to work from, obviously this is a very brief post as I plan to do an entire post on the editing of my photos this weekend. Then I will create a post on the process of my CD sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment