Tuesday 8 January 2013

Planning; cd sleeve

So we're back from the christmas holidays and ready to finish both our video and ancillary tasks! 



Ok so I need to create the CD sleeve which I've already done a post on and also I've already posted about my research into existing CD sleeves. 

So I had done a draft sleeve on my laptop but unfortunately a lot of my documents have been wiped recently including that. I'm not too fussed as I think I can probably recreate it quite easily but I will be doing all photoshop stuff on the school computers from now on as I'm scared incase it happens again...


Here's my little to do list for the CD sleeve;

  • Upload photo shoot photos onto school computers 
  • Recreate basic CD sleeve on school computers
  • Edit photo's ready to insert into the CD sleeve
  • Add photos and logos/barcodes into CD sleeve
  • Print off, put together
  • Redo any bits that didn't look good.
  • Make final!

No comments:

Post a Comment