Thursday 11 October 2012

Planning; Costume

From my audience research I found out that the female target audience like 'cute' 'quirky' clothing, so I'd like to dress the female character in something that fits in with this!

So I asked Amber to try on a few different outfits, and take a picture of each one so I can go through each one and choose which one will be the best for our music video!


This outfit is definitely 'cute' and 'girly' however I'd like to put Amber also in a coat and some winter shoes, so I don't know if this is the right outfit to fit with that.

I think this dress will it in with what the target audience said they like to wear, but I'm not sure the colours are quite bright enough.

I really like this dress, it's definitely quirky and I think it's bright enough to stand out.

Although this dress is really lovely, it may be slightly too summery to fit in with our video as we have to film it in autumn time!

I think this is a really cute dress that definitely fits in with the female target audience and is also really quirky and will make her stand out!

I'm undecided between the last dress and the blue spotty dress, so I might ask Ruby which one she thinks will fit in with our ideas and music video!

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I would let you know that I asked Ruby and we both agreed the final dress would fit in with what we wanted to portray through the female character the most so thats the one we chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with Carla that I felt that the last dress fitted into our video the best as it's not too summery and isn't a thick winter dress either, making it perfect for an autumn video!

    ReplyDelete