Wednesday 10 October 2012

Update; 10th October

I got lots of different pieces of work done today and last night; 

firstly we have chosen our two main actors who will be 'Amber Kuti-Smith' and 'Max Cunnell', we asked them and they said they were definitely really interested in being in our music video. We specifically chose them as we feel they will be outgoing enough to make our music video upbeat and happy, and also they are both fashionable people who we think our target audience can relate too!
Earlier today we had a meeting with them to go through the song and our initial storyboard so that they could get an idea of what goes on in the video, we then discussed when we can meet with them to create the photographic storyboard as we want to get this done as soon as possible! 

I've also created a job list of my own job roles so I can plan exactly what I will need to do for each job and then created a to do list for each role.

The other main thing I got finished is the target audience questionnaire - I created this based on certain things I definitely want to know about our target audience that I can use the answers to plan and construct our music video! I then went and asked 20 people in our school to fill in the questionnaire, and a few people outside of school also to get a wider age range. Tonight I will put all the answers together and figure out what I can take from the answers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment