Thursday 11 October 2012

Research; Questionnaire results

After creating the questionnaire I handed it out to 20 people around my school, as this is the target audience for our music video - I tried to get a range of ages so I also asked some older students and classroom helpers.
Here's one of the questionnaire's so you can see the kind of questions I asked;


I asked questions that I thought could help us during the rest of our planning, incase we need to change anything or make any decisions on clothing or what we add into the video!

To look at the results I've decided to split it into gender - this way we can make the results specific to any decisions we make with the female or male characters. I've not only written the results but also elaborated on how we can use them in our planning!




I'm really happy with these results and think it helps with our planning of our music video!

1 comment: