Sunday 14 October 2012

Planning; male costume

Now I'm going to look at the male costumes and figure out which one to choose for our music video!
Again I will look at each photo and note on how they will go with our style of song and music video and how they will fit for how we wanted to portray the male character.


This outfits really good, I think it's what we're looking for as it's casual yet trendy, and I think it's what our target audience can relate too and will like!

Again I think this is a really good outfit for our music video - it's casual still, and this one is slightly brighter than the first one so thats a good point for this outfit.

I think perhaps this outfit is slightly too casual for our video, mostly because he will be freezing as we're filming in November in an outside location! I also think the top would be more appropriate for a different target audience than the audience we're looking for.

This is a really smart/casual outfit which I think is also quite quirky, so definitely a good choice for our music video - however I don't know if it will go with a coat, which we will need him to wear in the cold weather.

I think this outfits slightly too dark for the way we'd like to portray our male character as it's mostly black and white - and we'd like to portray our male character as a more bright and quirky character!


Again I'm stuck between two choices; the first and second outfits are both really casual but quirky and so I think I'll ask Ruby's advice again to decide which outfit we'll choose!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first outift, because as Carla said, it's trendy yet he won't look absolutely freezing! I think this plus Amber's cute dress that we've chosen will make the indie members of our target audience relate to the video because part of the outfits of both the male and female characters are stuff that they will wear on a day to day basis. I really like this outfit and I think we are well on the way to being fully prepared for our filming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thats awesome, we'll go with the first outfit then!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete