Friday 19 October 2012

Update! Photographic storyboard!

I completely forgot to mention that yesterday Ruby, Amber, Max, Ryan and I drove to our location and took all the photos we needed for our storyboard.
This went really smooth and I actually think it was a fantastic idea as both Ruby and I, and also our main characters have a much better idea of whats going on and what they will be doing when it comes to actually filming. 
We didn't ask many extras as we haven't had the chance to talk to them yet, so we only asked Ryan and Ruby and I filled in for the rest of the extras. Although this makes the storyboard confusing - Ruby is creating a table in which she explains whats actually needed in each shot. 

Instead of putting this onto paper, I want to create a video with each of the photos in time with the music. I think this will really help with our filming and also editing as we will get a really clear idea of what will be going on and how much time we have for each shot!

I'll hopefully have finished that by the end of the weekend and it will be up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment