Tuesday 2 October 2012

Todays update - Tue Oct 2

So i'm going to start updating what we do in each lesson so I can keep track of what I have and haven't done! 

Today after our teacher showed us a few narrative videos and we discussed those, Ruby and I came together to continue storyboarding. I wasn't here last lesson so Ruby has started storyboarding already and it's looking really good at the moment - our ideas seem to be exactly the same and she had put them in storyboard form well. 
We continued with the storyboard and are up to the first chorus, this may not seem like a lot but due to our shot types often being about 1/2 seconds long, it's going to be a long and detailed storyboard! However we think it's the right decision having some really short shots as it'll give us ample opportunity to show our editing skills!

I wont upload a photo of our initial storyboard until it's nearly or completely finished, after this we will create a final storyboard - which we want to create using photographs, we feel this will give us a chance to be in our location and plan out exactly how we will film our music video when it is time to, instead of just turning up at the location on the day! 

So far I think it's going really well and both Ruby and my ideas seem to be coming together perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment