Friday 5 October 2012

Update; 5th October

So! In todays lesson we wanted to continue with our storyboard as the quicker we get our storyboard done the quicker we can move onto more in depth planning and then onto filming as quickly as possible!!!

Ruby was in an academic tutor meeting so I carried on with the next chorus of the storyboard, I think I did this well as I kept in mind her ideas and tried to portray them in the storyboard. 

We got over halfway through the song in storyboard this lesson which we are really pleased with, and we know what we want to do for the rest of the storyboard so it shouldn't take too long.

At the end of the lesson we discussed what work we could each do over the weekend; I will create an audience questionnaire to give out to peers so we can create a specific target audience and find out what they like to see in a music video. Ruby is going to create a powerpoint in order to create a target audience and look into our target audience on the internet to see what we think they will like!

I'm really glad with how it's going at the moment and we're hoping to finish planning asap so we can begin filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment